Sr Recruitment Consultant at Confidential
Views:54 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Claims Processing Role - Payer Domain - BPO (9-11 yrs)
Work Allocation & Tracking:
a) Able to work with onshore counter parts in getting the work assigned, allocate to team, monitor and track
b) Monitoring and Improving daily functions.
c) Effective Utilization Management
d) Budgeting and Forecasting
a) Responsible for ensuring SOPs and Training Materials are up-to-date People Management
b) Recruitment, Training & Supervising and providing directions to staff
c) Conduct performance appraisal for associates
d) Objective Setting and conduct assessments
a. Drive continuous improvement for Quality and Delivery
b. Able to connect with onshore leadership, chair the meeting and conduct governance reviews
c. Willing to working in shifts
d. Excellent Communication Skills
e. Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
f. Excellent knowledge on MIS & PowerPoint.
- Willing to working in shifts
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge on MIS & PowerPoint
- Drive Innovation with in team
- Strong Claims background.Payer side from health care must.People Management experiences - Mandatory.