Recruitment Team at cKinetics
Views:4031 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
cKinetics - Senior Engagement Manager/Principal - Sustainability Strategy Consulting (12-20 yrs)
ONLY if you meet the two conditions that follow, read on.Else Stop !!!
1. You are looking to engage in an organization in its growth phase and operate in a dynamic environment
2. You have a demonstrated passion as relates to Sustainability issues: Sustainable Products, Resource Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Cleantech and Sustainability Policy
The Sr Engagement Manager/ Principal is required to build and lead the Sustainability Strategy consulting practice at cKinetics. The ideal candidate should have a background in the field of business sustainability and strategic environmental management.
Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
The role envisages the following activities:
1. Developing imaginative solutions in the Sustainability arena! Connecting several dots to create insight and aim to generate new intellectual property (that is the hallmark of most of our assignments)
2. Building on relationships with potential and existing cKinetics clients and be responsible for the business development related to Sustainability Strategy Consulting
3. Nurturing and building a high caliber advisory team
4. End-to-end delivery responsibility for engagements:
(a) Monitoring the timely and cost-effective management of client projects (tracking deliverables, timelines, and progress against goals) and managing and coaching junior team members;
(b) Developing impactful client recommendations and delivering them through world-class written and oral presentations
5. Drive relevant field work for various projects and provide on ground operational support to cKinetics partners and clients, while coordinating with clients and team members in India & across the globe.
6. Participating in internal initiatives relating to thought leadership, client service, or team development.
About you :
1. You are looking to join a growth firm and be part of a dynamic environment
2. You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
You must have:
1. Have a Masters degree/ MBA and 12-20 years of relevant work experience
2. Have strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
3. Have consulting experience, specifically operational consulting, with a focus on operational efficiency management, process mapping and/ or new product development
4. Have experience in pitching and winning projects independently related to Strategy Consulting
5. Strategic thinking abilities for business development
6. Ability to work - hands-on and multi-task in an energetic environment
Location - New Delhi, India