Recruitment Team at cKinetics
Views:2153 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
cKinetics - Senior Associate - Sustainability Strategy & Business Advisory (4-6 yrs)
Please do not apply, unless you meet the following requirements :
1. You are passionate about Sustainability
2. You have strong analytical and presentation skills
3. You have read this posting in its entirety
cKinetics is looking for 2 Senior Associates who are passionate about Sustainability and looking for meaningful as well as impactful work.
At cKinetics, we work with our clients to bring Sustainability into the mainstream. Here are examples of the kind of work we do:
1. Help global corporates design and implement their Pathways to Zero (Zero carbon, Zero water, Zero waste)
2. Create thought leadership pieces for our investor, policy and corporate clients
3. Drive sustainability through the supply chain
4. Shape the emerging conversation around Sustainable and Responsible Investing (SRI)
5. Help investors, developers, policy makers and technology providers navigate the sustainable energy transition underway (covering renewables, EVs, storage, etc)
6. Demystify consumer uptake of Sustainability trends (covering reuse of plastics, response to eco-labels, etc.)
We welcome you to learn more about us at www.cKinetics.com
Sr Associates are involved in consulting engagements focused at shaping solutions for today's most pressing global issues related to Sustainability and Climate Change.
They are required to deliver assignments on their own, from end-to-end. The ideal candidate should have a background in research and consulting.
Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
Position deliverables :
The role envisages the following activities :
1. Design the research needs of an assignment and oversee it along with associates / analysts
2. Undertake relevant field work (where necessary) for various projects and provide on ground operational support to cKinetics- partners and clients
3. Frame sound economic arguments for sustainability actions. This may involve interventions such as: business process redesign, identifying technology innovations, life cycle assessments, etc.
4. Develop impactful client recommendations and delivering them through compelling written and oral presentations
5. Delivery responsibility for engagements in a timely and cost-effective manner
About you :
1. You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
2. You are a curious and creative individual who is able to quickly ramp up in newer spaces
Must haves :
1. A Masters degree/ MBA and 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
2. Strong research and analytical abilities (use of excel, PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
3. Ability to make compelling and visually appealing presentations
4. Have consulting experience and have delivered assignments end-to-end on your own
5. Strategic thinking abilities for business development
Domain experience :
Familiarity with one or more Sustainability domains: Sustainable Products, Resource Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Cleantech, Sustainability Policy, ESG/ SRI investing, Climate Finance
Highly desirable :
1. Undergraduate degree in economics or alternatively, a relevant engineering stream
2. Financial modeling skills
Location : New Delhi, India
About cKinetics :
cKinetics is a mission driven Sustainability Insight, Innovation & Capital Advisory Firm. We are amongst the largest boutique Sustainability advisory firms globally. We work with businesses, investors, industry groups as well as thought leaders to continually generate market insight and catalyze change.
cKinetics leverages thought processes for accelerating sustainable business and investing practices that include :
(a) Closed loop systems
(b) Decentralized production and consumption
(c) Resource conservation
Our focus is on shaping interventions to enable our client organizations to emerge as competitive and future-proofed in the changing global order where natural resources are being repriced.
We strive to create innovative working models and collaborative platforms for convening the industry on strategic sustainability pathways.
With offices in New Delhi, India and California; the company works with clients and partners globally.