cKinetics - Manager - Research & Advisory - Carbon Markets (7-10 yrs)
1. Do you have a demonstrated passion as relates to Sustainability issues and carbon markets?
2. Do you have a knack of connecting dots from seemingly unconnected data-sets?
3. Do you have a consulting or strategy-research background?
If you answered "yes" to these three, please read on!
cKinetics is looking for problem-solvers, who are passionate about Sustainability and Carbon Markets and looking for meaningful as well as cutting-edge work.
The candidate would be part of the cCarbon team (www.cCarbon.info), a division of cKinetics (www.cKinetics.com), which provides business intelligence and analytics in carbon markets.
The person would lead a team that is involved in tracking carbon markets, engaging market players, and analyzing data-sets across the globe. She/he would drive thought leadership through insightful views and analysis concerning both compliance and voluntary carbon offset programs.
The role envisages the following activities:
- Responsible for content production for the firm's carbon products. Managing and mentoring a team of market analysts.
- Using the data to research and analyze trends in carbon markets. Having familiarity with mathematical models and statistical techniques
- Developing visualizations and analytics dashboards that generate insights for customers
- Creating reports, analysis and commentaries by synthesizing the data
- Engage with proponents and clients in North America and across the globe to maintain and develop information and subscriber relationships. You will be maintaining and building out our contact network, whilst bringing in your own industry contacts
- Present insights to the market through webinars and events, in-person and remote
1. You are self-motivated and looking to be part of a dynamic environment
2. You have a methodical and critical mindset for collecting and analysing market data
3. Strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact and collaborate with professionals from varied cultural backgrounds
4. Preferable but not necessary - you have prior work experience in the carbon offsets sector
You must have
- Bachelors or Masters with subjects that have Environmental Economics, Climate Finance, Environmental Sciences, Natural Resources Management, or similar
- 7+ years of work experience.
- Experience in low carbon tech, energy markets and/or environmental commodity markets is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and an engaging personality
- Past experience in report writing and presentation skills. Team management is a plus.
- Passion to work in carbon markets
Location - New Delhi, India
cKinetics (www.cKinetics.com) is a mission driven Sustainability Insight, Innovation & Capital Advisory Firm. We are amongst the largest boutique Sustainability advisory firms globally. We work with businesses, investors, industry groups as well as thought leaders to continually generate market insight and catalyze change. With offices in New Delhi, India and Cupertino, California; the company works with clients and partners globally.
This role is for cCarbon, a division of cKinetics. CaliforniaCarbon tracks carbon and offset markets and mines insights for over 200 organizations in North America. You can learn more at www.cCarbon.info and at https://go.californiacarbon.info/intro