cKinetics - Manager - People Engagement/Culture & Performance (8-12 yrs)
Position title: Manager - People Engagement, Culture and Performance
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Managing Director /Chief People Officer
Work Type & Schedule: Full time, Permanent role; Monday-Friday
Work Location: Okhla, New Delhi
cKinetics is looking for a seasoned Manager - People Engagement, Culture and Performance who is passionate to be a part of a growing organization. She/He shall be responsible for devising and implementing the strategy for inspiring high performance and joy in the workplace as also aligning the team members with the Company's vision and mission.
The candidate would be a part of the Human Resources department at cKinetics working closely with the leadership team for strategizing various people engagement, culture building and performance management efforts that will effectively intensify the people capability and culture of the organisation.
Purpose of the position
The overall purpose of this position is to devise and implement initiatives that intensify organization wide culture and performance outlook as also ensure team members feel valued, empowered and their skills are fully utilised to benefit the clients and the organization at large.
Reporting to the Managing Director /Chief People Officer and working closely with cKinetics Executive Team, the Manager - People Engagement, Culture and Performance shall be responsible for proposing and implementing employee development, engagement & retention strategies; performance review & development framework along with initiatives to support and enhance the overall company culture and employee lifecycle.
The prime areas of responsibilities shall be:
1. People Engagement
- Conceptualize and implement strategies for various people development and engagement initiatives and act as an adviser to the management providing recommendations on ways to improve engagement
- Develop an approach to people engagement strategy by planning a calendar of activities, engagement surveys, communication initiatives, team capability development programs and focused actions in response to the feedback.
- Regularly monitor the initiatives that the position is responsible for and assess the efficacy and suitability of the same to add value to the organisation.
2. Culture and Performance
- Design and implement innovative team building initiatives that will encourage a culture of ownership, respect for fellow team members, passion and performance orientation.
- Lead initiatives for enabling a nurturing environment and 'Joy in the Workplace' including people relation programs, rewards and recognition strategies
- Design and implement people and performance recognition initiatives, events that offer the opportunity to enhance personal development which in turn will enhance the overall people experience and organizational culture
- In collaboration with the leadership team, ensure all learning and development is strategically linked to organisational needs and aligned to performance reviews and business planning processes
- Develop and annually update the cKinetics Learning Program along with a leadership development framework and implement processes to measure results of these programs
- Organise and oversee social activities such as monthly socials, team parties, and other annual events to enhance inter-team bonding and a positive company culture
The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in designing and applying best people engagement practices and processes that enhance the overall people experience, performance and organization culture.
In addition, She /he must have the following mindset and skills sets:
- Effective communicator and facilitator with demonstrated track record of high-quality work
- Ability to prepare and present briefs and reports, dealing with both strategic and operational aspects of the role
- Capacity to problem solve and to elicit feedback
- Ability to be highly confidential, discreet and tactful
- An individual with positive, flexible, and proactive, hands-on and can-do approach
Academic qualifications & Experience
- MBA HR/ Masters in Organizational Psychology or other relevant field
- Must have relevant 8-12 years of experience in Culture & Engagement related roles in niche organizations with team sizes of 100 and above
- Experience in organizational development shall be a plus