Recruitment Team at cKinetics
Views:2979 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
cKinetics - Engagement Manager - Strategy - Power/Utilities & Sustainable Energy (8-16 yrs)
ONLY if you meet the three conditions that follow, read on. ELSE STOP!!!
1. You are looking to engage in an organization in its growth phase and share in the pangs of building an institution
2. You have a demonstrated passion as relates to Sustainability issues: Sustainable Products, Resource Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Cleantech and Sustainability Policy
3. You have 8 + years of strategic consultative and business process optimization experience in Power/ Utilities segment
The Engagement Manager is required to lead consulting engagements focused at shaping solutions for issues around Sustainable Energy.
Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
The role envisages the following activities:
1. Connecting several dots to create insight and aim to generate new intellectual property (that is the hallmark of most of our assignments)
2. End-to-end delivery responsibility for engagements: (a) Monitoring the timely and cost-effective management of client projects (tracking deliverables, timelines, and progress against goals) and managing and coaching junior team members; (b) Developing impactful client recommendations and delivering them through world-class written and oral presentations
3. Undertake relevant field work for various projects and provide on ground operational support to cKinetics- partners and clients, while coordinating with clients and team members in India & across the globe.
4. Building on relationships with potential and existing clients and be responsible for the business development in the assigned areas.
5. Participating in internal initiatives relating to thought leadership, client service, or team development.
1. You are looking to join a growth firm and be part of a dynamic environment
2. You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
You must have
1. Have a Masters degree/ MBA and 8+ years of relevant work experience
2. Hands-on business consulting and /or financial planning support to IPPs and Discoms
3. Experience in power trading (Open Access, RECs etc.) as also advising corporates on their power sourcing strategy
4. Power policy and regulatory understanding a must
5. Have strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
6. Have client interaction/ management experience
7. Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment
8. Demonstrated ability to be an individual contributor as also work in teams.
It would be nice if you had
1. Operational Process design and rollout support a plus
Location : New Delhi, India
If you are interested, please write to us with a resume and also include a note on why you fit the profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.