Recruitment Team at cKinetics
Views:2164 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:401
cKinetics - Engagement Manager/Senior Engagement Manager - Sustainability Finance Strategy (8-10 yrs)
1. Do you have a demonstrated passion as relates to Sustainability and Climate Change?
2. Do you have a knack of connecting dots from seemingly unconnected data-sets?
3. Have you been involved in consulting/ advisory roles?
If you answered YES, please read on.
The Engagement Manager will lead consulting engagements focused at directing capital around towards Sustainable Energy and in Green Finance.
Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
Position deliverables :
The role envisages the following activities :
- Connecting the dots to create insight and aim to generate impactful client recommendations and delivering them through world-class written and oral presentations
- End-to-end delivery responsibility for engagements. Monitoring the timely and cost-effective management of client projects (tracking deliverables, timelines, and progress against goals) and managing and coaching junior team members
- Working on engagements relating to Green Finance, modeling of financial products, credit risk and mitigation methods and ESG frameworks
- Working on financial modelling engagements and reports pertaining to distributed energy access, renewable energy, energy efficiency, sustainable mobility solutions, new technologies and developments pertaining to sustainability
- Helping support SRI/ ESG driven investors with their conduct due diligence, scenario planning (on account of ESG risks)
- Undertake relevant field work if necessary for various projects and provide on ground operational support to cKinetics- partners and clients, while coordinating with clients and team members in India & across the globe.
- Building on relationships with potential and existing clients and be responsible for the business development in the assigned areas.
- Participating in internal initiatives relating to thought leadership, client service, or team development.
You must have :
- A Master's degree/ MBA and 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience and expertise in areas relating to financial models, green finance terminology and models, pricing and credit risk models
- Hands-on business consulting and /or financial planning support
- A good Understanding of policy and regulatory matters pertaining to sustainability matters
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
- Have client interaction/ management experience
- Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment
- Demonstrated ability to be an individual contributor as also work in teams
- Operational experience of implementing projects would be an added advantage
Please refer our website https://www.ckinetics.com/ to understand some of our projects and areas of work. Additional roles are at https://www.ckinetics.com/current-openings/
Location- New Delhi, India
About cKinetics :
cKinetics is a mission driven Sustainability Insight, Innovation & Capital Advisory Firm. We are amongst the largest boutique Sustainability advisory firms in Asia. We work with businesses, investors, industry groups as well as thought leaders to continually generate market insight and catalyze change. cKinetics leverages thought processes for accelerating sustainable business and investing practices that include: (a) Closed loop systems, (b) Decentralized production and consumption, and (c) Resource conservation.
Our focus is on shaping interventions to enable our client organizations to emerge as competitive and future-proofed in the changing global order where natural resources are being repriced. We strive to create innovative working models and collaborative platforms for convening the industry on strategic sustainability pathways.
With offices in New Delhi, India and Cupertino, California; the company works with clients and partners globally.