Recruitment Team at cKinetics
Views:253674 Applications:3856 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3854
cKinetics - Associate - Sustainability Strategy Consulting & Business Advisory (3-6 yrs)
Associate/Sr Associate - Sustainability Strategy Consulting & Business Advisory
cKinetics is looking to hire Associates/ Sr Associate with an interest in sustainability related areas:
- Renewable Energy
- Alternate materials
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Efficiency
- Sustainable Products
The person(s) would be involved in consulting engagements focused at shaping solutions for some of today's most pressing global issues. The ideal candidate should have a background in the field of business sustainability and strategic environmental management.
Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
The role envisages the following activities:
1. Connecting several dots to create insight and aim to generate new intellectual property (that is the hallmark of most of our assignments)
2. Developing impactful client recommendations and delivering them through world-class written and oral presentations
3. Delivery responsibility for engagements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
4. Undertake relevant field work for various projects and provide on ground operational support to cKinetics- partners and clients, while coordinating with clients and team members in India & across the globe.
1. You are looking to join a growth firm and be part of a dynamic environment
2. You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
3. You have a flexible and creative mind-set
4. You are a curious and creative individual able to understand quickly the complexities of the company's products and markets
You must have
1. Have a Masters degree/ MBA and a strong science background
2. 3-6 years of relevant work experience in one of the following domains: Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Cleaner Production, Climate Change, Environmental Management, Natural Resource Management
3. Have strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
4. Have developed spread-sheet based models as a part of your work
5. Have prior consulting experience: either management consulting or operational consulting
6. Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment
New Delhi, India
If you are interested, please write to us with a resume and also include a note on why you fit the profile.