cKinetics - Associate/Senior Associate - Sustainability Strategy Consulting - Apparel/Textile Sector (3-6 yrs)
cKinetics - Associate/Senior Associate - Sustainability Strategy Consulting - Apparel/Textiles Sector
- cKinetics is looking for a dynamic Associates/ Sr Associate who is passionate about Sustainability advisory and looking to focus in the apparel/ textile sector.
They should have an interest in one or more of the following areas :
- Supply chain sustainability
- Energy efficiency and clean energy
- Water efficiency and waste water management
- Manufacturing efficiency
- Sustainable materials
- The person(s) would be involved in consulting engagements focused at shaping solutions for some of today's most pressing global issues.
- The ideal candidate should have familiarity with the apparel/ textile sector and have an experience in management/ strategy consulting.
- Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
Position deliverables :
The role envisages the following activities :
1. Connecting several dots to create insight and aim to generate new intellectual property (that is the hallmark of most of our assignments)
2. Developing impactful client recommendations and delivering them through world-class written and oral presentations
3. Undertake relevant field work for various projects and provide on ground operational support to cKinetics- partners and clients, while coordinating with clients and team members in India & across the globe
About you :
1. You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
2. You have a flexible and creative mind-set
3. You are a curious and creative individual able to understand quickly the complexities of the company's products, client's requirements and global markets
You must have :
1. Have a Bachelors or Master's degree in Textiles / Apparel manufacturing; or an MBA and an understanding of sustainability issues.
2. Strong strategic analysis and report writing skills; the ability to use all insights gather to build a comprehensive summary report and provide insight beyond client deliverables
3. 3-6 years of relevant work experience in one of the following domains: textile and apparel, energy & water efficiency, cleaner production practices, climate change, environmental management
4. Have strong analytical abilities and data representation skills
5. Have developed spread-sheet based models as a part of your work
6. Have an understanding of techno financial impact assessments and reporting
7. Excellent presentation skills
8. Have prior consulting experience: either management consulting or operational consulting
9. Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment
10. Ability to stretch and quickly learn to pick up new skills
Location : New Delhi, India as a base. Must be open to traveling, based on projects. cKinetics projects are in South Asia (India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh), South-East Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia) and East Africa.