Recruitment Team at cKinetics
Views:2508 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
cKinetics - Associate/Senior Associate - Strategy - Sustainable Finance (2-6 yrs)
cKinetics - Associate/Senior Associate - Strategy (Sustainability Finance)
cKinetics is looking for dynamic Associates / Sr Associates who are passionate about Sustainability and looking for meaningful as well as impactful work. They should be hands-on with financial modelling and have an interest in one or more sustainability related areas like Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Water Efficiency, Sustainable Products. Familiarity with areas related to Sustainability Finance, Green / Climate Finance and/or Sustainable and Responsible Investing, will be a big plus.
The person(s) would be involved in consulting engagements focused at shaping solutions for some of today's most pressing global issues related to Sustainability.
Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
The role envisages the following activities:
1. Develop financial models across a variety of verticals related to Sustainability to create insights and lead to actionable decisions
2. Undertaking primary and secondary research independently as well as mining data to build the business case in Sustainability related areas
3. Developing impactful client recommendations and delivering them through world-class written and oral presentations
4. Delivery responsibility for engagements in a timely and cost-effective manner
- You are looking to join a growth firm and be part of a dynamic environment
- You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
- You have a flexible and creative mind-set
- You are a curious and creative individual able to understand quickly the complexities of the company's products and markets
You must have
1. MBA /Master's degree with 2-6 years of work experience and have a desire to work in the Sustainability space
2. Proficient with financial modeling as a part of your work
3. Have prior consulting experience: either management consulting or operational consulting
4. Strong strategic analysis and report writing skills; the ability to use all insights gather to build a comprehensive summary report and provide insight beyond client deliverables
5. Have exposure to domains like Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Cleaner Production, Climate Change, Environmental Management, Natural Resource Management
6. Have strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
7. Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment
- cKinetics is a mission driven Sustainability Insight, Innovation & Capital Advisory Firm. We are amongst the largest boutique Sustainability advisory firms in Asia. We work with businesses, investors, industry groups as well as thought leaders to continually generate market insight and catalyze change.
- cKinetics leverages thought processes for accelerating sustainable business and investing practices that include: (a) Closed loop systems, (b) Decentralized production and consumption, and (c) Resource conservation.
- Our focus is on shaping interventions to enable our client organizations to emerge as competitive and future-proofed in the changing global order where natural resources are being repriced. We strive to create innovative working models and collaborative platforms for convening the industry on strategic sustainability pathways.
With offices in New Delhi, India and Palo Alto, California; the company works with clients and partners globally.
More at www.cKinetics.com