Recruitment Team at cKinetics
Views:1438 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
cKinetics - Associate Director/Senior Manager - Engagement - Sustainable Energy Practice (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director/ Sr Engagement Manager - Sustainable Energy Practice
About the job :
cKinetics is looking for Associate Director /Sr. Engagement Manager to be part of the practice leadership in the Sustainable Energy domain.
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated passion in the Sustainability domain and strategy consulting experience. The role entails leading multiple teams focused at shaping solutions for ventures and initiatives in the areas of Utility scale as also Distributed Renewables, Electric Mobility, Smart Grids, Energy Efficiency, Cleantech Financing and Sustainability Policy.
Position deliverables :
The role envisages the following activities :
1. Connecting several dots to create insight and aim to generate new intellectual property (that is the hallmark of most of our assignments); Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
2. Revenue Management, Core solutioning as also delivery oversight responsibility for engagements in the assigned practice areas
3. Nurturing and building a high caliber advisory team
4. Provide leadership and direction for requisite research /field work for various projects while coordinating with clients in India & across the globe
5. Building on relationships with potential and existing clients and be responsible for the business development in the assigned areas.
6. Participating in internal initiatives relating to thought leadership, client service, or team development.
About you :
1. You are looking for an entrepreneurial environment
2. You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
3. You are an experienced management consultant and/ or senior strategy professional from the Corporate Sector
You must have :
1. Masters degree/ MBA and 12+ years of relevant work experience
2. Hands-on business consulting and /or financial analysis expertise as related to the emerging verticals in the Sustainable Energy realm
3. Expertise in Power policy and regulatory frameworks
4. Strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
5. Demonstrated track record of CXO level Business Development and /or management experience
6. Ability to work 'hands-on' and multi-task in an energetic environment
7. Demonstrated ability to be an individual contributor as also work in teams.
It would be nice if you had :
1. Experience in power trading (Open Access, RECs etc.) as also advising corporates on their power sourcing strategy
2. Operational Process design and rollout support a plus
Location : New Delhi, India
Also include a note on why you fit the profile.