Recruitment Team at cKinetics
Views:174391 Applications:4590 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4587
cKinetics - Analyst - Sustainability Advisory & Market Intelligence (1-4 yrs)
cKinetics is looking to hire multiple analysts with an interest in sustainability related areas :
- Renewable Energy
- Alternate materials
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Efficiency
- Sustainable Products
The person would be part of cKinetics team focused on developing Information Solutions.
Analysts are required to analyse market trends and create knowledge products for generating market intelligence. The ideal candidates should:
- Be seeking to build a career in the rapidly-emerging field of business sustainability and strategic environmental management.
- Seek and be able to take on a disproportionate level of responsibility at this stage of his/her career.
cKinetics (www.cKinetics.com) is a specialized Sustainability Advisory firm that provides end-to-end solutions for investors and businesses. With headquarters in New Delhi, India and a US office in Palo Alto, California; the company works with clients and partners globally.
cKinetics provides end to end solutions in the areas of:
- Capturing market data to provide actionable insight, information and analytics
- Creating and implementing a resource blueprint and improving process efficiency
- Providing access to capital for innovation and sustainability
Position responsibilities :
Selected person's will be involved with :
- Market research on sustainability related areas
- Connecting with industry experts in the research fields and collecting primary and secondary data
- Analysing collected data to produce crisp outcomes with sharp insights.
Interdisciplinary thinkers will thrive in our work environment.
About you :
- You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
- You have a flexible and creative mind-set
- You are a curious and creative individual able to understand quickly the complexities of the company's products and markets.
- You have excellent communication, writing skills, and presentation skills
You must have :
- A Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of work experience in one of the following domains: Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Cleaner Production, Climate Change, Environmental Management, Natural Resource Management
- A strong engineering or science educational background
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills.
Location : New Delhi, India