Recruitment Team at cKers Finance
Views:1315 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
cKers Finance - Regional Head - Sales & Collections (10-15 yrs)
Regional Head- Sales and Collections
Role: Regional Head - Sales, Onboarding and Collections (Electric Vehicles)
- A fast-growing NBFC focused on the renewable energy and green mobility space is looking for a retail vehicle finance Sales & Collections specialist to lead its granular lending foray into electric vehicles (small commercial vehicles) in West India, based at Pune.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is outcome oriented and looking to be part of a young finance institution that is beginning to make waves.
- We are an innovation led market-maker venture for debt financing of sustainable energy segments in India. We are developing new instruments for project and asset finance and building data around new segment risk metrics. We are an early mover in financing electric mobility and have already funded over 5000 electric vehicles in India. We aim to finance more than 25,000 cargo electric three-wheeler loaders over the next 36 months for select OEMs in India.
The role envisages the following:
- Enter into and manage partnership and alliances with local Vehicle OEMs, Vehicle fleet operators and Vehicle sale points
- Manage city rollout and channel partner onboarding
- Manage monthly sales planning with channel partners and lead funnel
- Manage sales promotion and business development
- Setup and manage collection processes with telecallers, partners and collection agencies
- Manage soft and hard collections
- Hire and Manage the team delivering above sales and collections objectives
- Align the region, with our pan-India retail vehicle finance foray, reporting to National Head- Sales & Collections
- Ensure local vernacular team handling skills for the cities for rollout (Bengaluru- already live, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad in near term, other cities in Southern and Western states in next 12 months)
1. You are a proactive and independent person and are looking to take on independent responsibility
2. You are hands-on and at the same time, good in people management
3. You can work as an independent contributor with little/ no support
4. You are looking to join a young firm and believe in our mission (The mission of the company Finance is to be an innovative market maker debt financing venture dedicated towards financing sustainable energy in India and catalyzing the industry towards scale.)
5. You can converse easily with sales staff and customers in local language
You must have:
- An MBA with 10 plus years of experience in retail lending - sales and collections
- Done Retail loan sales and collections for an NBFC for at least 5 years
- Hands-on and good inter-personal skills, with a go-getter attitude
- Ability to converse in local language
- Attention to detail and accuracy
It would be nice if you had:
- Preference for vehicle finance experience, especially new or used commercial vehicles or two wheelers
- Experience of new product/ region rollout
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.