Recruitment Team at cKers Finance
Views:512938 Applications:4187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4179
cKers Finance - Associate Manager - Credit & Analysis (3-8 yrs)
Note : Female Candidates Preferred
Associate Manager -Credit and Analysis (Start-up Venture Debt Fund) (3-8 yrs)
- cKers Finance (cKers) is a an innovative project finance company focused on specialized debt products for Energy and Resource Sustainability initiatives. It has been launched by cKinetics (www.cKinetics.com), IIM Ahmedabad's Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (www.CIIE.co) and also backed by Infuse Ventures (www.InfuseVentures.in).
- cKers is looking to recruit an Associate Manager (Credit and Analysis) looking to join a start-up in its foundation stages- with all the joys and uncertainty associated with it!
- The candidate should be adept at financial modeling and financial statement analysis with an interest in renewable energy and SME financing.
You would be responsible for :
- Creating project/company financial models and carrying out financial statement analysis
- Conducting client background checks and site visits to support credit decisions
- Preparing credit assessment notes to enable sanction by approving authority
- Deal execution and project/ loan documentation
- Monitor client operations/key milestones/project cash flows and ensure timely repayments
- Build an in-depth operational understanding of various segments and work with channel partners to refine lending and monitoring strategies
- Assist in showcasing cKers Finance work to banks/mainstream financiers
About You :
Firstly, you should be looking to join an organization in its early stages. In addition :
- You must have strong analytical ( quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models
- You should have a strong financial statement analysis foundation
- You have excellent communication, writing skills, and presentation skills
You must have :
- A Masters Degree /Professional Certification such as MBA or CA / CFA
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment
- Prior project finance or SME lending experience is a plus
Location : New Delhi, India
If you are interested, please INCLUDE a cover note on why you fit the profile, along with your resume when you apply.