Recruitment Team at cKers Finance
Views:11441 Applications:1152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1121
cKers Finance - Analyst/Associate - Investments (2-5 yrs)
Are you looking to make debt investments end-to-end; and make an impact on climate change? Then cKers (pronounced 'seekers') is looking for you.
cKers Finance (cKers) is India's fastest growing Sustainable Energy financier. We provide specialized debt products for Energy and Resource Sustainability initiatives.
Learn about us at www.cKersFinance.in
cKers has been launched by cKinetics, backed by Infuse Ventures and counts the California Clean Energy Fund amongst its global partners.
We are looking to recruit an Associate / Analyst looking to join our growing team!
The candidate should be adept at financial modeling and financial statement analysis with an interest in renewable energy and SME financing.
You would support the following :
- Creating project/company financial models and carrying out financial statement analysis
- Conducting client background checks and site visits to support credit decisions
- Preparing credit assessment notes
- Deal execution and project/ loan documentation
- Monitor client operations/key milestones/project cash flows
- Build an in-depth operational understanding of various segments and work with channel partners to refine lending and monitoring strategies
About You :
Firstly, you should be looking to join a young organization. In addition :
- You must have strong analytical ( quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models
- You should have a strong financial statement analysis foundation
- You have excellent communication, writing skills, and presentation skills
You must have :
- A Masters Degree /Professional Certification such as MBA or CA / CFA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment
Location: New Delhi, India