Recruitment Team at cKers Finance
Views:5111 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:337
cKers Finance - Analyst/Associate - Investments (2-5 yrs)
cKers Finance (pronounced 'seekers') is an innovative development finance company focused on offering specialized debt products for Energy and Resource Sustainability initiatives.
cKers is looking to recruit an Analyst /Associate - Investments, looking to join a start-up in its foundation stages- with all the joys and uncertainty associated with it! The candidate should be adept at financial modeling and financial statement analysis with an interest in renewable energy and SME financing.
cKers Finance (cKers) is India's fastest growing Sustainability financier. We provide specialized debt products for Energy and Resource Sustainability initiatives. It has been launched by cKinetics and IIM Ahmedabad's Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship and also backed by Infuse Ventures. Our global partners include the California Clean Energy Fund and the US International Development Finance Corporation.
Learn about us at www.cKersFinance.in
You would be responsible for supporting the credit / investment process. This would entail:
- Creating project/company financial models and carrying out financial statement analysis
- Conducting client background checks and site visits to support credit decisions
- Preparing credit assessment notes
- Supporting deal execution and project/ loan documentation
- Monitoring client operations/key milestones/project cash flows
- Building an in-depth operational understanding of various segments and work with channel partners to refine lending and monitoring strategies
Firstly, you should be looking to join an organization in its early stages. In addition:
- You must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models
- You should have a strong financial statement analysis foundation
- You have excellent communication, writing skills, and presentation skills
You must have:
- A Masters Degree /Professional Certification such as MBA or CA / CFA
- 2-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Ability to work - hands-on- and multi-task in an energetic environment
Location: New Delhi, India
If you are interested, please INCLUDE a cover note on why you fit the profile.