Consultant at Avimukta
Views:2774 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Civil Litigation Lawyer - Asset Reconstruction Firm (1-10 yrs)
Our client is an Asset Reconstruction Company based in Bengaluru. They have recently obtained their license to operate as an ARC from the Reserve Bank of India. Currently having a workforce of 8-10 employees, they are looking at building their legal team which could potentially comprise of 4-5 people
Job Location : Bangalore
Work Experience : 1-10+ years
- Candidate must have relevant experience in Civil Litigation (banking & finance, real estate and DRT)
- Candidates from the National Law Schools are preferred but not compulsory
- Candidates currently residing in/ or looking to relocate to Bangalore
- Should be abreast with latest legal developments and rulings, especially in real estate sector.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written. Drafting skills of high order is a key expectation
Key Responsibilities :
- Formulate the strategy for each dispute or litigation to resolve the matter in company's favour. Drive strategy sessions internally and with external counsels.
- Drafting high quality and incisive plaints, written statements, affidavits, POAs, rejoinders, writ petitions, applications, representations, legal notices, etc.
- Represent the company before various regulatory authorities/ Courts of law for resolution of any legal issues, as required
- Set up conciliation and/ or arbitration mechanism for alternate dispute resolution.
- Ensure effective litigation management of all cases - identification, appointment and management of external litigation partners, timely filing of cases and monitoring their progress, and provide timely updates to the business leadership.
- Explore, evaluate and manage out of court settlements in coordination with relevant business leadership.
- Collating correspondence and other relevant contracts/documents from and oversee preparation of litigation files meticulously.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.