CityMall - Manager/Senior Manager - Customer Experience (5-7 yrs)
About Citymall :
CityMall is a social e-commerce venture, backed by Elevation Capital & Accel Partners, aiming to help the 200-300 million new to Internet users realize the power of Internet and e-commerce.
CityMall has a vision to create India's largest chain of virtual stores on WhatsApp.
Through a network of neighbourhood community leaders, CityMall enables Bharat to experience the convenience of online commerce. Founded by IIT Delhi and IIT Roorkee alumni with 8+ years of entrepreneurial experience, CityMall aims to create several thousands of such micro-entrepreneurs and empower them to create the go-to e-commerce platform for Bharat.
Role : Customer Experience Manager/Sr. Mgr
Role & Responsibilities :
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer during all business engagements to ensure a consistent and valuable experience.
- Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer Support experience end-to-end.
- Solve for key consumer pain points/experience enhancements by working closely with different functions (ops, partners, tech, city teams etc.)
- Own Customer NPS and CSAT scores along with managing a team of 30 members
- Have a clear understanding of the company's business objectives so as to strategize Customer Experience efforts such that it contributes to the achievement of the business goals.
- Experience of around 5-7 years, should have led a team in the past
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life
- Ability/Willingness to build and execute operational capabilities, processes, and systems
- Good understanding of consumer experience and levers to improve it
- Excellent communication and sound analytical skills
- Experience in a Tier 1/high growth B2C setup.