Senior Recruitment Executive at Talentiser
Views:486 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
City Operations Manager - Student Housing/Residence (2-7 yrs)
City Operations Manager will be responsible for the smooth functioning of all services that define customer experience at the residences. City Operations Manager will also be responsible to build and train the ground operations team who will be the face of Stanza in front of students.
- Own the P&L for all residences in the city and drive overall profitability by keeping a strong control over costs
- Own NPS scores for the city and run projects to drive customer experience.
- Hire Residence Captains and Micromarket Managers, and train them to manage the overall operations of each residence.
- Oversee delivery of various services including food, hospitality, internet, laundry, and security to drive maximum customer experience
- Build and grow best-in-class partner network across services; Monitor processes and improve service quality provided by different partners to ensure internal service level targets are met.
- Define the day-to-day responsibilities of the team, set up reporting structure and monitor metrics on a regular basis.
- Implement new tools created by the Technology team and drive usage.
- Conduct onboarding and regular training of the field ops team