HR Consultant at hCapital Business Consulting Private Limited
Views:1345 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
City Operations Head - Internet/eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
This is to bring to you kind notice that we are hiring for City Operations Head role with a leading Internet E-Commerce Company in Bangalore.
About the opportunity:
The company is continuously trying to improve its customer-centricity. It has great opportunities to pursue a career as a leader in Operations Management. The Operations environment presents the candidates with great challenges in dealing with front line management, and driving scalable and continuous improvements across the delivery Fulfillment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the delivery operations in Bangalore city.
Typical responsibilities will include
- Execute Complex Daily Operation to ensure customer promise for the ultrafast operation.
- Own the performance metrics for pan India operations.
- Understand the Operational needs quickly to innovate and simplify the distribution chain so as to have better Customer Experience at agreed SLA and Cost
- Manage a team of 4-5 City Managers and 5000+ off role associates and service partners
- Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications
- Be data driven, develop and report performance metrics, executive updates, forecasting, budgeting and analysis to identify potential opportunities for improving Customer Experience.
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
- Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise wide programs around performance improvement, cycle time improvement for returns, delivery experience, financial auditing, identification of alternate delivery services etc.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Developing standard operating procedures
- Direct accountability for setting and meeting operational goals, strategic planning and forecasting
- Leading process improvements
- Travel across Cities / Stores / Regions so as to ensure smooth operation and team control