Senior HR Consultant at Orbis Hospitality Services
Views:1655 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
City Operation Head - eCommerce (12-16 yrs)
- Managed a team of operations and logistics folks on the ground
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, enthusiastic about working in a dynamic entrepreneurial setup and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify new channels, partnerships, alliances through networking and influencers
- Comfortable with operating within chaos / with limited information
- Able to work with a variety of people and manage their expectations
Core Responsibilities :
Strategy & Expansion :
- Plan and implement the overall operations strategy and build buffer capacities that enhances with demand.
- Determine key supply chain performance indicators.
- Periodic implementations of strategic interventions that drive key efficiency metrics of supply chain divisions.
- Ideation and creation of overall structures, processes, and interfaces to other functions within the organization.
- Healthy upkeep of operational resilience at a transactional level to ensure high user satisfaction.
- Creation of a resilient framework that manages data effectively and keeps communications tight if need be working in collaboration with technology teams to bring about effective means of operations that impacts daily life.
- Creating a structured approach to aim and achieve bottom-line accruals of value throughout the subdivisions at all levels if need be working with finance & accounts.
- Building logistics and supply chain capacities ahead of time in order to always have buffer capacity under growth condition.
- Developing - design to reality- excellence that operates stably at high volumes while handling consistently scaling up.
- Liasoning and Management of manufacturing partners
- Responsible for the management of the manufacturing and job work partners
- Responsible for hiring, reviewing, churn mechanisms and management of job work partners/factories.
Logistics Management :
- Site execution management through execution leads.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and work of the executives.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Manage relationships with external partners if any.
- Write and submit reports to directors in all matters of importance.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
Inventory & store management :
- Responsible for working closely with the store managers for stock upkeep, consumption & wastage analytics and for the timely supply of goods to designated job work partners or end delivery sites.
- Responsible for generating, analyzing & auditing stock reports.
- Working with finance & procurement to provide predictive insights of consumption of goods.
- Responsible for in-store strategies of stocking, movement, supply, and returns.
- Working tightly in tandem with Finance to budget, forecast and optimize inventory and stock management from point of view of finance.
- Technology & Communications
- Responsible for technological innovations in collaboration with R&D and
- Overseeing, improvising the deploying of the technology-enabled processes to better the growth and efficiency metrics of the division.
- Plan and deploy data management structures that are intuitively crafted to enable high engagement with all the concerned users.
- Creation of detailed MIS structure to provide various costs and their relations along with performance reports of humans and earnings thereof.
- Working tightly in tandem with tech teams to streamline day to day operations transaction ensuring maximum efficiency and highest automation possible for all nature of transactions.
Operational Excellence & Leadership :
- Build a core operations organization to ensure the company is looked at as the first the choice for execution partners to work with while creating a leadership position within the industry on operations KPIs.
- Responsible to ensure operational excellence in all the transactions throughout the value delivery chain in the form of branding, visual media, contractor/blue collar employees training, packaging, etc. while working with the Marketing and HR team.
- Responsible for the inculcation of brand core values & best practices throughout the internal teams and onboarded vendors to support the CX (customer experience) team to deliver the highest delight to customers.
- Building a strong and inspired leadership team working in tandem with the promoter group and HR to automate the division and prepare for further expansion.
- In charge of constant leadership & performance intervention for teams to enable the highest performance at the individual level, highest engagement in terms of jobs and grooming leaders within the organization.
- Responsible for end to end periodic training for existing and newly on-boarded employees and contractors.
Law & Local Relationships :
- Responsible for ensuring good health with respect to compliance of business transactions ensued thereof working in conjunction with law, compliance and chartered divisions.
- Responsible for identifying key metrics for optimal business relationship status at all transactions performed by the company.
Leadership and Management Competencies :
This role requires the delivery of the following personality skills :
- Drives for Results
- Achieves meaningful business results for the company by focusing on and guiding others. Creates energy and enthusiasm for achieving desired results.
- Accelerates Decision Making and Execution
- Demonstrates a sense of agility and focus on making decisions, executing plans, and taking actions. Prioritizes work based on what is the highest value for the business and customers.
Deploys Diverse Talent :
- Realizes the right person in the right place. Ensures organization capability aligns to business demands.
- Connects among team, customer and the industry openly
- Actively connects among team, customer, and industry openly in order to create new value for the company and customers.
Changes Mindset of Team members :
- Operates as "One" by breaking down silos. Agile. Takes risks rapidly and courageously and learn from mistakes. Delivers results despite uncertainties in the marketplace. Makes changes in organization, process, and procedure and translates into day to day activities.
- Coaches and develops people
- Provides coaching, feedback, instruction, and development support to help others excel in their job responsibilities. Develops individual skills and abilities of employees.
- Inspires People with Vision
- Articulates clear and consistent message to employees so that they can understand and be excited by the company's vision, and their role in achieving it.
- Motivates individuals to achieve higher levels of performance that is aligned with the company vision, values, and strategy.