City Manager - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/SP Jain/IIT/BITS (3-10 yrs)
Pinnacle Solutions, a leading recruitment firm is looking forward to hiring for one of its key ecommerce clients for the profile of City Head, for the cities of Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad!
Looking for candidates who have 1+ post MBA experience, preferably in scaling operations/ building teams/ setting up business/ managing a P&L. We are keen to look at high potential candidates from either ecommerce companies, or premier consulting firms - McKiseny/ KPMG/ Bain/ BCG or key FMCG companies - P&G, HUL or ITC.
Preferred candidates: Engineering from IIT/ BITS/ NIT + MBA from IIM/ ISB/ SP Jain only
About the company: An awesome team, with a disruptive business model and growing very very fast! More details will be shared once we receive your application.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Setup teams, build functions, scale up across the paradigm and lead the P&L for an entire city, as a P&L leader.
- Manage all the employees involved across different departments in that city.
- Taking care of complete sales and P&L management.
- Kick-start and ensure smooth operations across the city.
- Responsible for end to end operational activities.
- Play a significant role in long term planning with view to deliver operational excellence to support other functions of the organisation.
- Implementation of operational systems,processes and policies.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
- To determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
Should your profile match our requirements, please apply asap.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.