Associate Consultant at Insignia Search
Views:5301 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:337
City Manager - Business Operations - Logistics/Transportation Domain - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Position: City Manager - Business Operations
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a premier institute (Tier1) with first class.
- MBA (Business Operations) preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in an on-the-ground, fast-paced, dynamic business environment, preferably in sales, procurement, supply chain in logistics/transportation domain
- Strong experience preferred in Operations, distribution network planning, C&F Management, Vendor Management & onboarding.
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile:
- Responsible for overall sales strategy for client accounts for the particular city.
- Responsible for sourcing/development of new/key and core accounts
- Should lead by example and play a vital role in team building and mentoring/handling
- Should manage/lead the sales negotiations including determining client requirement, commercials, negotiations, etc.
- Drive achievement of sales targets in terms of volume and revenues through the team
- Recommend and implement interventions to improve sales workforce productivity
- Conduct periodic sales reviews (as per the business requirement) with the team to identify issues, resolve open issues, take key decisions and escalate where required.
- Responsible for P&L for particular city/region
- Manage high degrees of customer service
- Liaise with customers and Sales Lead to understand customer supply chain requirements
- Provide analysis and design support in the pursuit of new business, operational implementations, and re-engineering initiatives
- Collect and analyze data relating to logistics/transportation operations
- Determine optimal logistics operating solutions for customers
- Utilize appropriate software tools for developing, modeling, evaluating and selecting appropriate solution options.
- Clearly outline solutions in appropriate formats for presentation to customers and lead the customer presentations where required
- Design solutions in line with the discussion with Sales head & other stakeholders and/or with Sales Manager/Sales Lead & other stakeholders of the respective Vertical before submission
- Ensure continuous improvement activities for current overall operations
- Ensure that all the recommended solutions, implementation plans, meet the requirements