City Innovates - AVP/VP - Technologies - NopCommerce (2-8 yrs)
City Innovates is the one-stop solution to all your web management needs from designing to creating a presence that compels clients to explore your business. We aim to seamlessly amalgamate respected experience with playful creativity. We are looking for talent that ca enrich the company with their new ideas and knows that mediocrity is not an option at Cit Innovates.
As an AVP, you will execute all the tasks with a vision for perfection. You will know how to manage people and budgets in the organization and earn maximum profits through minimum investment of labor and finance. You will also be responsible for initiating various projects on behalf of the Vice President/ Founder and organization and maintain effective relations with the various external agencies.
- Establish a strategy of a continuous project and risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle and create an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these risks.
- Prepare project scope and develop comprehensive project plans (including inclusions, constraints, assumptions, risks and exclusions).
- Deliver engagements within the constraints of schedule, features/functionality, and budget.
- Manage the work that must be done in order to deliver an integrated solution. usually composed of products, services, or a formalized solution offering.
- Execute established (as mutually agreed to) policies and procedures for the project, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide, communication plan, and setting up the environment.
- Collect, review and publish project status with regard to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), stakeholder management, and features (the solution and its quality) that influence project performance and completion.
- Maintain a clear vision of the direction of all projects and keep product/service focused in that direction.
Communication & Documentation:
- Maintain the Master Program Plan to include at least: the Communication Plan (communications within the team and between the team and external entities) and the Team Reference Guide Plan (identifies team and external team members). In addition, maintain the Master Project Schedule.
- Stay current and involved in collecting conditions of the project relative to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), and features (the solution and its quality) as specified by the established project protocol. In addition, perform the process of comparing actual performance with planned performance, analyze variances, evaluate possible alternatives and take appropriate corrective action (control) as specified by the established project protocol.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, on budget and within the scope.
- Ensure changes are made and communicated according to the project change control process and as agreed to with the client and other stakeholders.
- Prepare, coordinate, track and traffic all interim and final deliverables with the Account, Creative, and Tech teams, as required.
- Manage project change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, resourcing, and procurement.
- Act as the main point of contact for feedback on project progress and other project related information.
- Manage and communicate status to the internal project team, ensure that issues and risks are properly identified, considered, escalated, and resolved.
- Ensure regular health checks of client requirements and deliverables and perform all required activities to ensure client performance is in great health and as per client's satisfaction.
- Identify ways to grow existing business with client portfolios by regularly trying to solve client's problems with City Innovates- solutions on offer.
- Ensure all work on clients is approved with proper attention to quality and time adherence.
- Monitor and deliver clients- project progress with properly presented review reports, WIP trackers, etc.
- A basic understanding of web application development processes using NopCommerce.
- Experience of working with NopCommerce developers
New Business Development
- Work with Senior Management to plan, develop, communicate and execute business and growth strategies, to meet quotas.
- Identify and close new customers in industries that require embedded vision and wireless solutions.
- Prepare and keep ready business-pitches for the acquisition of new customers
- Generate new opportunities through a close working relationship with technology experts and thought leaders within the organization and the industry.
- Have a clear understanding of solution selling and how to guide customers from one possible solution to the other.
- Build relationships with technology partners, clients, and channels.
- Assist in product management with product decisions, pricing, and coordinating customer/channel interactions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the technological and digital marketing industry, CI's internal services and products, knowledge, and be proficient at providing complex growth and marketing solutions.
- Partner with Marketing to understand the different target markets.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Cultivate a culture where employee engagement is high, in which employees can see a future valuing, recognizing and supporting employee ideas and development; fostering team values, mutual responsibility and empowerment; modelling City Innovates- core values at all levels of the company; and rewarding performance excellence.
- Educate each employee with a clear business understanding, expectations to achieve superior client satisfaction, competitive costs, company goals and the company's strategic plan.
- Manage and embrace City Innovates- changing environment and its' impact on the employee/s and company.
- Ensure tools are adequate and user friendly; to foster continuous process improvement; to meet and exceed all client expectations and internal targets.
- Arrange team training and workshops to ensure employees understand various use-cases of available tools and can regularly pitch them to clients as added services.
- Manage each client's billing and accounting information including timely payment collection.
- Clear outstanding payments and take measures to increase the efficiency of revenue collection.