Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:5136 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
City Head - Sales - Transportation Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-13 yrs)
Our client is a pioneer and leader in technology enabled cab services in India, offering comprehensive end to end travel solutions for individual as well as corporate requirements that cover both intra-city as well as inter-city travel for point-to-point travel, airport transfers, hourly rental packages, employee transportation, events, etc. and entire range of vehicles covering various sizes and categories. The network comprises or more than 50,000 vehicles (mix of owned and attached) serving over 12 million consumers and over 50 blue chip clients with marquee names like TCS, Wipro, IBM, Barclays etc. being served since more than 5 years
Client is looking for City Head Bangalore : Looking at someone who has prior experience in cab or auto industry
- A dynamic candidate who is a go getter is what the client is looking for.
- MBA from premium institute is a must
- Experience is 7 to 13 years of experience.
Candidate must contact S.Krishnan at 08309618146
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing the P&L of the city.
- Define and implement Meru's operational and marketing strategy in the city.
- Immaculate execution for growth in driver partners, cabs, trips, riders and revenues for your city.
- Constant initiatives to build growth in demand from different channels.
- Build strong relationship with driver partners and timely redressal of their grievances to improve their satisfaction and reduce their churn rate.
- Build strong relationships with large corporate clients and airport authorities to improve their satisfaction score.
- Strong bias for running high quality business that is known for exceptional customer service.
- Build and nurture talented and committed team to drive the growth of your city business.
- Work closely with regulatory authorities to ensure smooth business operations.
Key Attributes :
- Deep experience of managing real time demand and supply logistics at scale.
- Bias for action.
- Analytical thinking and data driven mindset.
- Innovation to solve complex business problems and achieve business objectives.
- Entrepreneurship mentality and self-starter with a growth mindset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Passion for mobility and to work in a large-scale start-up environment.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels to achieve business goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.