Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:6071 Applications:1246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
City Head - Sales - Textile Firm (5-13 yrs)
When there's a choice between what's convenient and what's right, we choose what's right.Responsibility
We are bigger than our roles, and are not defined by our titles. We take responsibility for our actions.Selflessness
We make time to help each other. We put Locofast first, always.Empathy
We listen, we understand, and we care. We have compassion for others, and it shows.Open disagreements
We encourage you to share your disagreements keeping it to yourself will only make us less productive.
Expectation from the Candidates :
We are looking to onboard an exceptional Sales Leader in our team. They will be required to meet sales targets by hunting for new business by identifying new business opportunities and owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting to closure. They will be required to handle specific geography, with a scope for expansion. The sales head will also lead, hire, and set up a team of 3-4 sales managers.If you are passionate about sales, and are looking for a high-growth startup to work with, read on.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients)
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
- Responsible for guiding BD KAMs and ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors' sales activities.
- Hire, lead, grow and develop the sales team of 3-4 people
- MIS, Reporting: Monitor, evaluate, and report on individual accounts and market progress. toward weekly, monthly, and annual targets; cull out insights for the future course of action.
- Experience in executing B2B Enterprise sales
- 1- 3 years experience in enterprise sales and a good understanding of solutions selling
- Experience in managing high growth revenue targets.
- Consistent track record of beating targets.
- Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month.
- Experience in team management is a huge plus
- Strong experience in account management, client relationship roles will help.
- Strong business acumen. Having handled P&L roles will be a plus.
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative and implementable ideas
- An open work culture.
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in future.Since this is an urgent requirement, we prefer candidates who can join within the next 2-3 weeks.