Director at MacroHire
Views:7203 Applications:2104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
City Head - Sales - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
- In the designated role as City Head, the candidate would be required to lead the management and execution of the business, both at the strategic and operational level. The City Head is expected to build and lead a culture of excellence across functions and process, leading a business for the city . The City Head will report directly to the Zonal Head for their region .
- Lead the management business in the city across multiple units at a strategic and operational level
- Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor all operational responsibilities of sales and distribution i.e. sales, logistics, warehouse operations, depot management
- To engage and handle all the key stakeholders in the city across the regulatory spectrum, investors, promoters and competition
- Responsible for the annual budget and financial performance across units and ownership of the P&L of the city
- Responsible for technology implementation and creating seamless information flow across the organization the responsibility of reporting across all metrics to the board of the company
- To lead and engage with the human resources of the city with responsibility of their recruitment, training and retention
- Financial Performance : Revenue, Gross Margins, EBITDA, Working Capital
- Operational Metrics : Sales Coverage, Asset Turnover, Logistics TAT
- Stakeholder Management : Investor Management, Human Resource Retention, Regulatory Compliances
- Reporting : Financial MIS, Operational MIS to the Zonal Head
Desired Skills :
- Entrepreneurial Streak & Leadership abilities
- Open thinking and an ability to work in an unorganized sector
- Hands-On Operational Efficiency with ability to set and follow process-
- Sales and Distribution Experience will be an advantage
- Understanding & Prior Experience in Pharma Sector will be helpful (not a necessity)
- Fluency in local language is mandatory.
MBA grads with relevant experience are preferred for the role.