Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:2714 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
City Head - Car Rental Services (5-10 yrs)
- Responsible for managing the P&L of the city.
- Define and implement Meru's operational and marketing strategy in the city.
- Immaculate execution for growth in driver partners, cabs, trips, riders and revenues for your city.
- Constant initiatives to build growth in demand from different channels.
- Build strong relationship with driver partners and timely redressal of their grievances to improve their satisfaction and reduce their churn rate.
- Build strong relationships with large corporate clients and airport authorities to improve their satisfaction score.
- Strong bias for running high quality business that is known for exceptional customer service.
- Build and nurture talented and committed team to drive the growth of your city business.
- Work closely with regulatory authorities to ensure smooth business operations.
- Deep experience of managing real time demand and supply logistics at scale.
- Bias for action.
- Analytical thinking and data driven mindset.
- Innovation to solve complex business problems and achieve business objectives.
- Entrepreneurship mentality and self-starter with a growth mindset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Passion for mobility and to work in a large-scale start-up environment.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels to achieve business goals.
Education: MBA/ Engineering Graduate
Experience: 5-10 Years
City lead role in any of the logistics startup/mobility companies
Preference: Immediate Joiner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.