Core Team Member at Blume Ventures
Views:3698 Applications:1132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
City Category Lead - Startup (2-5 yrs)
ROLE: CITY CATEGORY LEAD
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for launching the operations from scratch for the city, and will be the head for all business operations, including P&L responsibilities, balancing supply-demand, and customer satisfaction. You will be working in close coordination with the core leadership team, with a focus on driving excellence in business performance in sync with the core business propositions. You will be leading a team of upto 50 employees in the city.
ABOUT Client :
Client is a fast growing startup that is re-imagining the used car buying and selling experience in India.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Planning, and execution of new city launch from scratch
- Managing P&L responsibilities for the city
- Managing all offline retail store operations
- Laying down the city roadmap for growth and profitability targets
- Hiring and managing of local supply, servicing, customer experience, and sales teams
- Implement citywide pilots for new customer activation
- Ensuring process and policy adherence across functions, with a focus on delivering the best-in-class customer experience
- 2 to 4 years of professional work experience across strategy, sales, and operation roles
- Ideal candidates would have worked at FMCG companies or in high growth startups
- B.Tech or MBA from Tier 1/2 colleges
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team of 10 - 15 members previously .