HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:1211 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
City Category Lead - Internet/Online (2-4 yrs)
- You will be responsible for launching the operations from scratch for the city, and will be the head for all business operations, including P&L responsibilities, balancing supply-demand, and customer satisfaction.
- You will be working in close coordination with the core leadership team, with a focus on driving excellence in business performance in sync with the core business propositions.
- You will be leading a team of upto 50 employees in the city.
- Planning, and execution of new city launch from scratch
- Managing P&L responsibilities for the city
- Managing all offline retail store operations
- Laying down the city roadmap for growth and profitability targets
- Hiring and managing of local supply, servicing, customer experience, and sales teams
- Implement citywide pilots for new customer activation
- Ensuring process and policy adherence across functions, with a focus on delivering the best-in-class customer experience
- 2 to 4 years of professional work experience across strategy, sales, and operation roles
- Ideal candidates would have worked at FMCG companies or in high growth startups
- B.Tech or MBA from Tier 1/2 colleges
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team of 10 - 15 members previously