HR at Citizens Alliance Private Limited
Views:1475 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Citizens Alliance - Senior Manager - Public Policy - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-7 yrs)
Citizens Alliance (CA) is a team of distinguished professionals with diverse backgrounds coming together to create impact through better governance. We work for governments, citizen groups and other stakeholders to solve complex governance issues through leveraging technology and data.
We work with government bodies to help achieve desired policy outcomes. Our comprehensive portfolio of work includes stakeholder management, ensuring seamless delivery of government schemes and building effective outreach and communication channels. In our on-going journey of ensuring last-mile delivery of government schemes and maximizing its impact, we have collaborated with multiple partners including Bihar Vikas Mission and NSDC.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- The roles requires working with an entrepreneurial mindset. The candidate must be self-driven, adaptable and have a high level of comfort with fast-paced work. They must be self-assured, a fast learner, resilient, and a strong team player. The consultant's scope of work involves:
- Understanding the Problem - Participate in extensive primary and secondary research to comprehensively understand the problem at hand within the context of the governance ecosystem. Synthesize the information to share key insights and form new hypotheses.
- Designing Solution - Identify and create solution frameworks for the problem at hand using different thinking approaches and research methodologies. Develop multi-faceted solutions involving technology, digital and traditional media.
- Implementing Solution - Undertake a capacity-building approach to solve complex governance problems backed by meticulous project planning and stakeholder management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Analyse data to and present in a structured format for deductive reasoning.
- Contribute to research and analytical work to support decision-making.
- Provide project management and problem-solving support on cross-functional projects.
- Develop a dashboard framework for monitoring the overall performance of the project.
- Create mission-driven solution frameworks that can be scaled up in the long run.
- Understand the complex multi-stakeholder structure and facilitate dialogue between stakeholders to ensure program implementation.
- Willingness to travel on the field to ensure effective implementation of governance solutions.
- Adhere to short deadlines and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE :
- Graduation from Tier 1 institutes with 2-3 years of experience.
- Post-graduation from Tier 1 institutes with 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills and proficiency in using MS-Office
- Working knowledge of Tamil is mandatory