HR at Citizens Alliance Private Limited
Views:4803 Applications:686 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:321
Citizens Alliance - Manager - Human Resources (3-5 yrs)
Citizens Alliance (CA) is a team of distinguished professionals with diverse backgrounds coming together to create real impact through better governance. We work with the government(s), citizen groups and other stakeholders in leveraging technology and data expertise to solve complex and real governance issues.
WHAT WE DO
Citizens Alliance aims to collaborate with government(s) and work with people at the grassroots by designing & developing effective solution(s) to enable effective government to citizen (G2C) interaction & engagement across all level(s), creating innovative service delivery mechanisms and work on implementing the solution(s) by creating innovative strategies, impactful communication channels and outreach mechanisms.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a young, passionate professional to lead our HR team who will work with the team members in shaping and implementing all the HR operations, drive organizational values for all our large-scale projects in multiple locations in the governance sector.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE- HR MANAGER
The HR Manager will be responsible to set-up, lead and take end-to-end ownership of HR Teams for various project(s) by overseeing all operational function(s) required to deliver high-quality outcomes by collaborating with project team(s), guiding team members to effectively identify problem areas, tackling the challenges in daily work and, formulating solution(s) in various operational aspect(s). HR Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the solution(s) in all regional offices by collaborating with regional and cross-functional teams.
EMPLOYEE LIFE-CYCLE MANAGEMENT:
- Set up and provide seamless services to employees across all regional offices in regard to all HR elements and processes (e.g. Recruitment, payroll, induction, appraisals, etc)
- Communicate effectively and interact with wide-set of employees from diverse backgrounds with strong interpersonal skills
- Adapt to rapidly changing environment, handle ambiguity and take initiatives to meet the changing employment landscape
- Plan and drive recruitment processes and allocations across the teams & projects by coordinating with different verticals to manage the organization's resources and project resource requirement
- Designing and implementing an effective Performance Management System and regularly upgrading the same, with a focus to increase the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the Organization's Performance
- Responsible for formulation and implementation of policies and procedures pertinent to the organization
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation or Post-graduation or MBA from Tier 1 (XLRI, MDI, IIM, XIMB, etc) Institutes with specialization in HR
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in HR or relevant domain
- Strong team player with a proven record of working in a fast-paced environment and led team members to deliver results even on immediate deadlines
- Drive organizational values and culture within project teams and experience in creating new workflows or expand existing workflows
- Proven business acumen, strong project management skills with the ability to collaborate well in a cross-functional team
- Open to travel(minimal) as per project requirement
- Pro-activeness and Leadership
- Clarity of purpose and work with close attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.