Vice President at Citi
Views:979 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Citi Bank - AVP - Senior Technical Recruiter - Banking Technology (9-14 yrs)
AVP - Senior Technical Recruiter - Banking Technology
Total exp : 9 - 14 years
Job Description :
The Recruiter position is a hands-on role and responsibility for the end-to-end talent acquisition strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in collaboration with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to manage end-to-end recruitment activities for the assigned business unit right from requirement gathering to on-boarding of talent and to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall business strategy.
- Consult with stakeholders to develop appropriate sourcing strategies, such as internal/direct sourcing, networking, and social recruitment
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview and assess candidates and provide list of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Extensively use job boards, social media tools, and other innovative tolls to identify relevant talent pool suiting the hiring needs of the organization.
- Partner with respective Human Resource Advisors, compensation leads, and hiring managers to prepare reasonable and fair offers for internal and external talent
- Research markets and peer organizations to identify candidates, and provide positive candidate experience for internal and external candidates
- Participate in diversity recruiting events and activities
- Provide stakeholders with market data and activity information to assess talent pipeline for current and future needs as well as facilitate feedback conversations with key stakeholders and candidates
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that - best practice- recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-10 years of relevant recruitment experience
- Experience in financial services industry preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Education : Bachelor's/PG degree/University degree or equivalent experience