Co-Founder & CEO at Circus Social
Views:818 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Circus Social - Manager - Human Resources (4-8 yrs)
- Circus Social is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform. We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real time. This includes conversations about brands, products, campaigns and competitors.
- Several mid to large sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms, 20/Twenty and Radar. We have offices in Singapore (HQ) and Bangalore and clients across APAC.
- We recently announced our pre-Series A round of funding and are looking to expand our operations.
- As HR Manager, you will be responsible for all our Recruitment and General HR and Admin activities in both our offices (Bangalore and Singapore).
- Ideally, you would have a background in technical (software developers, QA, Product, ML/AI Engineers) and non-technical (sales / marketing etc) recruitment and some exposure to General HR/Admin. This role reports to the Founder and CEO of the company.
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Owning the full employee cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Own the Annual Performance Review process and set up processes to ensure this is conducted smoothly
- Set-up all HR process efficiently and working closely with the business
- Leading the recruitment process from briefing to on-boarding
- Ensure deployment of KPI and a regular monitoring of performance against targets and in case of deviation define and implement corrective measures
- Work on employer branding and create a plan to attract and retain top talent
- Liaising across departments and offices to provide solutions to people matters
- Fostering high performance and talent development
- Initiate strategic University and business school relations for talent pipeline
- We work in co-working spaces but you should be willing to take ownership for any admin work / liaison that may be required.
- Bachelor or master's degree in HR or Legal field
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in HR with atleast 2-3 years in talent hiring
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work internationally with a diverse population
- You must be discrete and should be able to main high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a fast-moving and changing culture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in English