Circle Marketing Head - Telecom (12-15 yrs)
Subsector : Marketing Managers & Directors
About our Client : Our client is a strong player in the mobile network operator space, alongside a Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. They are a reputed MNC and are poised to challenge the Industry leaders in the space, and need a Circle Marketing Head to fuel and sustain that growth for the circle.
Job Description : In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Drive higher penetration levels & Usage on the VAS portfolio
- Ensure Churn and Acquisition targets are met for both Prepaid & Postpaid
- Drive all Revenue generating lines on prepaid, postpaid, VAS & roaming & retail business
- Drive Brand Imagery scores for company vs. competition ensuring the advertising spends are within the budgets
- Ensure the public relations work is positive for the brand besides delivering on internal & external communication for all departments
- Regulatory filing of all tariffs & changes in prices
- All MIS tracking & forecasting on the acquisition, retention & revenue line items
The Successful Candidate:
- You will be a premier MBA with 12-15 years or more experience in Marketing in a Telecom/Banking/FMCG/FMCD domain, with at least 3-4 years of experience as a product or marketing head.
- Multi-national, multi-geography team leadership experience to bring in best practices with proven track record in leading marketing and service initiatives across varied channels is a must.
- Strong ability to Interpret competitive and performance data to unlock business opportunities and ability to manage in dynamic, high-growth, high-uncertainty environments is desirable.
- You will possess strong negotiation, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a diverse set of stakeholders and strategize marketing initiatives and subsequent revenue generation across the region is a must.
- The role will cover the entire gamut of marketing - across brand and category management to handling the ATL/BTL activation and overseeing the customer acquisition and retention.
What's on Offer : A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role that offers great growth prospects.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.