Senior Manager -Client Engagement at NorthStar Consulting
Views:1343 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:385
Circle Human Resource Manager (10-14 yrs)
- Responsible for managing all aspects of human resource functions like hiring, confirmation, transfer & promotion and payroll administration and organization management for the circle
- Grievance handling by close interaction with the employees on regular basis.
- Must have sound knowledge about HR policies and should be fully well versed in all statutory laws and regulations.
- Must have experience handing a team.
- Should have leadership quality to handle a team.
- This position involves working collaboratively with senior management in the circle as well as corporate office and reports into Circle Head with a dotted line reporting to DGM - HR Ops
- Listening, Counseling, Team Building, Follow-up capabilities
- Should have the exposure of working in difficult situation as well as have Complexity Handling experience.
- Need experience in Public relations, Statutory Compliance and IR Experience.
- Travel is extensive. for payroll, Employee grievances, store issues he needs to visit to the stores in assigned areas to him.