Consultant at Xpert Conexions (A Shramik Group Company)
Views:1515 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Circle HR Head/Sr HR Manager (10-13 yrs)
Circle HR Head (Senior Manager Level) (Femal Candidates Preferred)
We are looking for Circle HR Head (Senior Manager Level) Female Candidate Preferred for our HPH Circle based out of Chandigarh.
Please find below brief Job Description for the said profile:
1. Lead the HR & Admin Function, at circle level to ensure a high level of support to the business teams through effective and timely implementation of HR processes and policies.
2. Contribute to the development, implementation of procedures and processes aimed at ensuring a high standard of delivery and continuous improvement of the service at the circle.
3. Ensure effective utilization of HR Budget and implementation of measures to drive cost optimization.
4. Assist the Quality Assurance team in implementing and maintaining effective quality assurance measures in relation to HR administration services.
5. Ensure implementation of HR process and statutory compliance inline with the Corporate HR strategy.
6. Ensure adherence to the Talent Acquistion SLAs, manage and implement recruitment campaigns, as per the requirement at the circle with focus on quality & time and budgetary requirements.
7. Ensure timely execution of PMS at the circle and ensure adherence to approved time lines for Annual PMS Closure , Promotions & Compensation Review and Implementing of R&R programmes.
8. Ensure implementation of a succession planning process and career development programs.
9. Execute a strategy in the compensation/benefits area consistent with the organisation`s guidelines.
10. Execute cross-functional programs and initiatives designed to support employee engagement initiatives and improve performance, productivity and reducing attrition rate.
11. Updating staff on organizational issues through internal communications like e-mail updates and newsletters builds the sense of team and their value to the team
12. Understand the business environment, and the business priorities at the circle level to facilitate effective HR and Administrative support to the respective business, functional leadership teams.
13. Support the business priorities through desired HR Support in form of resources and people processes.
14. Identify learning and development needs, design initiatives and consult with the departmental leadership in the development of programs.
15. Design, Manage & Organize for various employee engagement initiatives such as ,monthly celebrations, reward and recognition programs etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Combination of relevant education and HR experience of 10 +years .
2. Must have a strong background in HR policy and practice; with a strong emphasis in employee relations.
3. Willing to work in a dynamic 24*7 environment
4. Must be willing to travel to zones and work in a Matrix Relationship Environment
5. Knowledge of Statutory Complaince & Admin would be added advantage
Experience Range: 10 to 13 Years Work Experience in Human Resources Function with Team handling abilty.
Qualification: MBA or Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources
Compensation Range: Upto Rs. 16 L PA
Interested candidates may send in their updated Resumes with compensation details (Fixed & Variable CTC) alongwith their Expected CTC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.