Circle Business Head - Telecom Infrastructure - South (8-20 yrs)
Circle Business Head - Telecom Infrastructure - South
Industry : Telecom / ISP
Category : Sales & Marketing
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : It's a Circle Head role for Andhra, Telangana and Karnataka
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading telecom infrastructure provider with a strong footprint all over India. They provide passive telecom infrastructure for work, residential and travel. Their clients include all leading telecom operators in India.
- With a spectacular growth history in last 5 years, the company is in a unique position to set and achieve ambitious targets for itself while leveraging the country's foray into 5G technology.
- A CBH will lead the business strategy and growth plans in his respective circle with a focus on driving the expansion and adoption of small cell technology/5G to deliver the next level growth phase
- CBH will work on developing and operationalizing strategy for achieving monthly and annual business targets- revenue, EBITDA, CSATs, partner development, etc.
- Will lead Sales & Acquisition, Small Cell Business and Deployment teams in respective circle while managing business development, customer service, circle operations and solution delivery
- Manage circle P&L while ensuring top line revenue growth along with achieving set annual targets and optimising costs to ensure increasing profitability
- Will report to Business COO and Small Cell Technology COO and act as the bridge between the corporate and circle level strategies and alignments
- Regularly review the circle operations to ensure that the business direction is in line with the company's vision and plan for future technologies
- Represent and empower the company's vision and interests in the assigned circle
The successful candidates should have :
- 15 to 20 years of relevant experience in Telecom Infra industry
- A demonstrated experience of leading teams, expanding business, and achieving ambitious results in a region, circle or large zone
- Excellent new business development orientation coupled with the capabilities to cultivate current relationships for business growth
- Thorough knowledge of prevalent and upcoming technologies in telecommunications with good know how of related market operations including competitive landscape, consumer behaviour, and potential clients
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation abilities along with multi-cultural leadership experience
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work with the most disruptive telecom start-up in India, which has grown in leaps and bounds over the last couple of years
- Work in an organisation which has a robust succession plan and career progression for high performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.