HR Associate at Cipla Ltd.
Views:71 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Cipla - Manager - Clinical Development (5-8 yrs)
Education, Qualifications, Skills, and Experience :
- MBBS with 7-8 years/ MD with 5-6 years of industry experience in Pharmaceutical Industry or CRO environment in clinical development, preferable experience of supporting early clinical development (phase 1 and Phase 2 studies).
- Provide scientific leadership in the innovative design, execution and interpretation of clinical trials in development programs (all stages of development).
- Provide expert scientific input into the preparation of regulatory documents and interactions with regulatory authorities.
- Lead and participate in activities that ensure quality, consistency and integration of clinical study related deliverables and ensure safety evaluation process within the clinical team.
- Present protocol and scientific results to multidisciplinary teams and key partners
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues in other functions including Patient Safety, Regulatory Affairs, and Clinical Operations, and early development groups.
- Provide scientific analysis and interpretation of data from ongoing studies and in the literature
- Support and contribute to medical monitoring of trials
- Lead development of quality metrics and data review plan for assigned studies
- Develop and review protocols, informed consent, investigator's brochure.
- Assist in planning for and participate in investigator and coordinator meetings.