Talent Acquisition COE at Cipla Ltd
Views:4235 Applications:604 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Cipla - Head - Leadership Academy (10-16 yrs)
Head - Leadership Academy
1. Job Purpose :
To support the Head of Learning in the effective delivery of the overall L&D strategy. The role holder will identify development needs, design, create and deliver solutions to build managerial and leadership capabilities across the organisation. Responsible for setting clear points of evaluation and able to demonstrate the degree of success achieved for all L&D interventions. The role entails designing and developing interventions that maximise performance improvement.
2. Reporting :
Reports to Learning & Development Head
3. Key Accountabilities :
Accountability Cluster Major Activities / Tasks
I. Build continuous leadership development pipeline across the organisation - Ensure - key and leadership talent is identified and their development plans implemented
- Design and implement leadership development programs by partnering with external institutions/learning centres and internal stakeholders
- Consult with HR Business Partners, senior business leaders & other key stakeholders to perform periodic needs analyses.
- Partner with HR and L&D spoc to ensure integration with other core talent programs, curriculum and concepts.
II. OD interventions - Communication and cascade of the organization values & behaviour across the organization.
- Org-wide streamlining of Induction to provide One Cipla learning experience to all new joiners
- Design and cascade leadership competencies across the organisation.
- Integrate Values, culture and leadership competencies across critical HR processes
- Evaluate enrolment into values, culture across the organisation
- Evaluate demonstration of leadership competencies by leaders and managers
III. Creating a culture of continuous learning and development in the HR for all levels - Creating and establishing and evolving an HR academy as a trusted brand in the organization
- Set up guidelines to functioning of the framework under the preview of the academy
- Conducting various interventions under HR academy based on skill gap analysis, training needs identified through DNA or business/ strategic requirement of the organization that acts as a stepping stone for an HR professional's career path.
IV. Designing and Implementing interventions for leadership - Identifying the gaps between the current competency level and expected Cipla leadership competency for the CxO and CxO-1 levels.
- Designing and implementing interventions for CxO & CxO-1 levels basis these competency gaps.
- Designing interventions for senior leadership basis the Organization need and strategy
V. Building capabilities in employees to be able to manage leadership transitions - Individual Contributor to First Time Manager- Design, branding and implementation of the First Time Manager program at a org-wide level
- First Time manager to Manager of manager- Design, branding and implementation of manager of manager intervention in alignment with leadership framework
VI. Anchoring employee needs based on other HR processes - Analyse themes emerging from learning needs mentioned in DNA
- Design platform- either forum based, job based or e-learning based, to provide learnings (either self-driven or assisted) to individual contributors
- Collaborate with HR Business Partner to develop function wise plan to provide learning platform for major themes based on functional requirement and individual needs that impact the business
- Assisting HR/L&D SPOCs on training calendars and implementing programs
- Design and updating approach, training deck and training plan for DNA
- Build capabilities amongst managers to conduct objective and transparent performance dialogue with the reportee and also provide constructive feedback
- Optimise cost and resources for delivering required L&D intervention
VII. L&D SPOC for rest of the businesses - Supporting businesses in their specific L&D needs (e.g. offsite, alignment workshops etc.)
4. Major Challenges :
- Absence of well-defined system and process in the organization to support learning- Setting up of robust policies and processed around L&D
- Absence of levels and bands in the organization for creating role based learning interventions post skill gap analysis for the role and a role above for succession planning and individual development
- Absence of a robust system and technology- Lack of robust employee database and LMS system. Manual analysis of the themes and training needs emerging out of the DNA.
- Skeletal team
5. Key Interactions
- L&D Head
- Functional Academy Head
- L&D COE team
- Operations COE team
- Business Heads/ SPOCS - Vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.