Associate Manager- HR at Cipla
Views:3879 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Cipla - Associate Manager - Human Resource (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for Associate Manager- Amritsar
The incumbent would be responsible for the following:
- Organizing interviews with internal stakeholders, negotiating salaries and following up with candidates till joining.
- Coordination with Depot and HO teams for facilitation of on boarding process
- Publishing Periodic HR MIS to business month on month.
HR Partnering & Operations:
- Employee Compliance
- Managing day to day employee queries
- Internal communication: Joining, confirmation, promotion & birthday mails
- Joint field work across a different sections of employees
Track Vacant territory management process
Employee Engagement & Attrition:
- Employee Attrition-To control and monitor attrition numbers
- Monthly planning and execution of employee engagement activities.
- Tracking confirmations and promotions
Learning and Development:
- Conducting monthly HR Induction Spark for new joiners
- Facilitation the rollout of all corporate initiatives including R&R.
Performance Management System:
- Effectively driving the PMS exercise across region for all employees
- Correct mapping of all employees in the region.
- Systematic goal setting for review process of all employees.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
Education Qualification: Essential: Graduation in any stream
Desired: MBA; PGDM
Relevant Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience; HR- Sales Experience would be beneficial
Candidate should be open to travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.