Cimpress - HR Business Partner (4-9 yrs)
Cimpress Founded in 1994, Cimpress is now a group of 12+ most innovative mass customization e-commerce businesses in the world such as Vistaprint, National Pen, Pixart Printing, Exaprint, Printi, Drukwerkdeal, WIRmachenDRUCK, VIDA operating in 25 countries with a vast product range, world class automated manufacturing capabilities, and over $3.5 billion in revenue.
At Cimpress, we drive competitive advantage across our various businesses by investing centrally in a select few shared strategic capabilities that have the greatest potential to create company-wide value. Cimpress India is one such key strategic enterprise focused on building great teams in India across the domains of engineering, design, and artwork processing for various Cimpress businesses driving innovation.
Cimpress India- began its journey in April 2017 and we now have 400+ great minds in Mumbai and Bengaluru working across various areas of software engineering as well as graphic design and prepress services for several different Cimpress businesses. With multi million customers, our teams are constantly challenging themselves to empower our businesses to be more entrepreneurial through our cutting-edge technology solutions.
Our teams work directly with our businesses around the world to solve complex customer demands through e-commerce and manufacturing capabilities. Our primary engineering focus is to build products that are scalable and provide an impact and we need great talent like you to come and help us succeed.
What is this opportunity about?
We are seeking a personable, experienced human resources business partner to join our growing organization. In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
What are you expected to do?
- Drive organization wide end to end performance management cycle comprising career planning, appraisal workshops, appraisals & review, stratification of employees for BU
- Partner with the employees, managers and other business leaders to address performance gaps and facilitate discussions / process to evaluate appropriate action leading to filling the gaps
- Collaborate with the leadership team and develop strong understanding of the business environment to implement HR initiatives
- Talent analytics (Attrition analysis & Retention strategy) based on exit interview
- Understanding & Undertaking Training Need Identification for the BU and helping in designing the training module
- Conducting one on one, team meetings, skip levels with employees to gather the pulse of the business, leading to grievance resolution if any
- Developing & Implementation of HR Policies and resolution of HR queries on portal with SLA's and best practices
- Monitoring all operational activities carried out with respect to HR life cycle in accordance with set standards & statutory compliance
- Reviewing and implementing HR processes and providing reasonable business solutions for improvements
- Conducting regular internal audit to ensure system of consistency in quality of work done
- Providing monthly payroll input of salary, advances, statutory dues, provident funds to the Payroll team.
- Key role in creating and implementing new Joinee induction and support the entire new Joinee integration to create a WOW experience
- Support & advice employees on policies, procedures and any employee related issues
- Driving annual employee engagement survey, analysing responses, focus group discussions, formulation and deployment of action plans.
- Plan design & execute the annual engagement calendar and Communication calendar rolled out for organization
- Work with cross functional teams in supporting and resolving day to day employee queries to deliver business aligned HR solutions in relation to employee life cycle
What will make your candidature great
- Master's degree in HR or related field
- Minimum 4 years- experience in HR Business Partner
- Previous experience in Talent Management, Training and Development and employee relations is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel to Bangalore Office.
- The role will be based in Mumbai
More information about the organization can be found in the below
Want to explore more about our brands?
Please visit: https://cimpress.com/brands/explore-our-brands/