Cimpress - HR Business Partner (4-6 yrs)
We are seeking a personable, experienced human resources business partner to join our growing organization. In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
What are you expected to do?
- Drive organization wide end to end performance management cycle comprising career planning, appraisal workshops, appraisals & review, stratification of employees for BU
- Partner with the employees, managers and other business leaders to address performance gaps and facilitate discussions / process to evaluate appropriate action leading to filling the gaps
. Collaborate with the leadership team and develop strong understanding of the business environment to implement HR initiatives
- Talent analytics (Attrition analysis & Retention strategy) based on exit interview
- Understanding & Undertaking Training Need Identification for the BU and helping in designing the training module
- Support & advice employees on policies, procedures and any employee related issues
- Key role in creating and implementing new Joinee induction and support the entire new Joinee integration to create a WOW experience What will make your candidature great - Master's degree in HR or related field
- Minimum 4 years- experience in HR Business Partner
- Previous experience in Talent Management, Training and Development and employee relations is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.