Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Cigniti Technologies
Views:593 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Cigniti Technologies - Senior Role - Analyst Relations (9-20 yrs)
1. To support the Head of Marketing in the Analyst Relation program.
2. Work with teams to secure positive analysts reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
3. Work with analyst firms to complete research reports and whitepapers
4. Establish processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts
5. Facilitating analyst briefings and interviews during specific events
6. Securing analyst quotes for press releases
7. Preparing analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
8. Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services
9. Support the corporate communications team in other PR-related programs and activities
10. Responding to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings, ensuring that deliverables are provided and suggesting research topics
11. Be a team player. Coordinate with different functions to ensure that the right information is presented in Analyst Inquiries, RFI's and Briefings.
12. Developing and monitoring an analyst plan and report calendar for coverage potential
13. Create campaigns with Analyst collaterals.
14. Drive leads and ultimately revenues from the campaigns using Analyst mentions, reports.
1. 15 years- experience with at least 7-8 years of Analyst Relations experience in IT is a must. Must have an MBA. Should be Hands-On.
2. Should be Metrics driven, Self-starter, and Go-getter. Should have the ability to stay motivated and also motivate younger members in the team towards achieving team goals.
3. Should understand the technology and should have the ability to express technology simplistically to decision-makers and also commoners.
4. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, should have excellent email writing and conversation skills. And should have in-depth knowledge of marketing.
5. Ability to perform in a high-paced environment, ensuring all stakeholders are balanced and results are obtained.
6. Should have worked in teams plus been an individual contributor. This role is for an Individual Contributor while working with shared resources in different functions of marketing.