Associate Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Cigniti Technologies Limited
Views:296 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Cigniti Technologies - Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Leadership Hiring (12-14 yrs)
As a Talent Acquisition Manager or Senior Manager, You will be responsible for leading the overall Leadership hiring strategy and execution for your assigned programs.
- Nurture and engage the network in the QA industry to build pipeline ensuring that best-in-class talent, Director & above positions are hired.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategy to support organization's mission, vision and set goals in timely manner.
- Partner with Business leaders, Management teams, other stakeholders to provide leadership with thoughtful and create interpretations in delivering results.
- Create the strong sourcing strategy for securing top quality talent for the organization proactively building pipelines for the current and future hiring needs.
- Focus on establishing talent market expertise including comprehensive view of the industry trends, competitor landscape analysis, Talent landscapes as part of leadership hiring initiative.
- Build capabilities to help reduce the time to hire (TAT) and improve the overall efficiency, yet optimizing the cost and budgets.
- Demonstrate and apply strategic thinking, yet focused on execution and get into tactical when required.
- Able to see the big picture and work through solutions to accomplish operational excellence for the TA Organization
- Should have gained experience of 12-14 from Large IT Organization or reputed Head-hunting firm in Recruitments, Specializing in Leadership hires.
- Superior communication and presentation skills are a pre-requisites to qualify to this role.
- Must possess excellent abilities in social and digital media with finest networking skills on trending networks.
- Must also have Social -Savvy behavior to quickly embarking onto Talent branding and employer branding tools in the pursuit of talent search.
Key Competencies :
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills :
- Strong people leadership skills and capability in building high-performing leaders for various COE tracks.
- Proven leader with abilities to participate in transformative hiring in Key roles in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Humility and an approachable individual who can build indomitable relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and - Can-do- Attitude and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Must possess the traits of Commitment to excellence to positive attitude to delivery.
- Passion for hiring, empathy towards people and compassion for the teams.
- Ability and urge to make things impossible to possible.