Lead - Talent Acquisition at Cigniti Technologies
Views:289 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cigniti Technologies - Manager - Account Based Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Job description :
Cigniti is the worlds first Independent Software Testing Services Company to be appraised at CMMI-SVC v1.3, Maturity Level 5, ISO 9001 2015, ISO 27001:2013 certified and compliant to Service Organization Control (SOC) reports SOC 3. Cignitis test offerings include Quality Engineering, Advisory & Transformation, Digital Assurance, and Quality Assurance solutions."
Cigniti Technologies, a global leader in providing AI driven, IP-led, digital assurance, software quality engineering, testing, and consulting services company
Roles and Responsibilities :
Manager Account Based Marketing (ABM) :
- At Cigniti, we are always looking for hiring the best.
- This role will report into Head of ABM & Corp Marketing with in Cigniti Marketing team.
- This is a key role which handles key Accounts as part of Account Based Marketing.
- He or she is responsible for generating demand and enable & ensure the growth in the identified key accounts.
- In this role as an Account based Marketing manager you will have to increase the company's opportunity within strategic accounts by strengthening relationships, building reputation and developing new and supporting business opportunities to help grow pipeline and revenue.
- Second, this involves the ability to collaborate with different functions (Delivery, Sales, ESG, IST, Innovation), network and lead, since the account-based marketer provides insights for the development of the business strategy.
- An ABM professional needs to add significantly to the long-term value of the account.
Job responsibilities :
- The person should be able to identify the opportunities within an account by analyzing the research reports.
- Develop account specific (customized and personalized) content and collaterals.
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key accounts
- The role involves influencer outreach within the accounts and establish relationships with the customers.
- Define Cadence, talk about milestones and plan a celebration.
- Identify the events, work on the event plan and execute, and travel to organize the events
- Plan, Execute & Measure effective campaigns through different digital and advanced automation tools.
- Educate the sales and delivery teams on new and existing marketing activities being performed
- Develop metrics to measure the performance of existing marketing and sales campaigns
Basic Requirements :
- Should have 5-7 years of experience in similar roles.
- Must have an Engineering (B. Tech/BE) & MBA from Tier-1/2 B-School.
- Should understand technology and can express technology simplistically to decision makers.
- Should have research and analysis skills.
- Should be Metrics driven, Self-starter, and Go-getter. And should be accountable and take complete end- to-end ownership of Account level be extremely hands on while being a thinker and strategist.
- Should have worked in teams plus been an individual contributor.
- Should excel in power point and excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.