Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cigniti Technologies
Views:435 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Cigniti Technologies - Head - DevOps - Center of Excellence (12-16 yrs)
DevOps - Center of Excellence (CoE) Head
Cigniti is the world's leading Independent Quality Engineering & Software Testing services company, bringing the power of AI into Agile and DevOps, to accelerate enterprise digital transformation.
We provide quality engineering services, independent software testing services, and independent validation services to companies in airlines, banking, healthcare, energy & utilities, finance, insurance, retail, and others. Our key products and services are:
- Test Advisory and Test Transformation
- Digital Assurance
- Managed Testing Services
- Quality Engineering
- BlueSwan Stack - Verita, Velocita, Cesta, Prudentia, Praxia (and recently added Sentiment Analyser)
Cigniti is listed on NSE (NSE: CIGNITITEC). The current market capitalization for Cigniti stands at INR 1049.81 Crore.
2014 - Recognized as the - Fastest Growing Company in Asia- in Forbes Asia Best Under a Billion Forum
2014 - Won 2014 Global Frost & Sullivan Customer Value Leadership Award for Automated Software Testing Services for North America
2015 - Received 2015 Business Today Best SME Award for Global Excellence
2015 - Won the - Customer Value Leadership Award- in - Automated Software Testing Services- by Frost & Sullivan at the - 2015 European Growth, Innovation, and Leadership Awards Banquet- for European markets
2016 - Received the Best Employer Brands Award at the 11th Employer Branding Awards (Regional Round) hosted by Employer Branding Institute & World HRD Congress with CHRO Asia
2018 - Srikanth Chakkilam, CEO of Cigniti won the - CEO of the Year- Award for 2018 at the Future Leaders Summit & Awards 2018- Engage clients in understanding their current SAP testing challenges and develop a strategy
2019 - Cigniti Technologies wins the - Corporate Leader of the Year- award at the 15th Indo-American Corporate Excellence (I-ACE) Awards
- Develop assessment frameworks (Process & technology) that helps to analyze current methods and practices and tools.
- Develop platform blueprints to support the automation of right tools.
- Establish a vision for DevOps COE and drive the charter
- 12-16 years of overall experience in ALM tools & process and min. of 5 years hands-on experience in setting up DevOps pipelines
- Engage with clients and conduct workshops to derive a roadmap and drive Continuous improvement
- Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices
- Develop IP to support value creation in current and new engagements
- Experience working in Testing/Quality Assurance/Quality Engineering ecosystem
- Deep understanding of key DevOps tools and their integration.
- Experience in working in a shared services structure that supports agile/DevOps teams
- Delivery experience - with focus on ALM tool administration configuration, management reporting, integrations across the life cycle tools with popular tool stack of Atlassian, CA, Open source tools
- Sound knowledge of metrics and measurement collected across the project lifecycle
- Drive to improve and enhance existing methodologies and processes
- Ability to work directly with business users, understanding needs and articulating ideas
- Ability to work with stakeholders and vendor partners.
- Strong mentor and coach
- Good presentation and technical writing skills