Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cigniti Technologies
Views:243 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Cigniti Technologies - Head/Assistant Vice President - Software Development - Java/.Net (15-20 yrs)
Cigniti is the world's leading Independent Quality Engineering & Software Testing services company, bringing the power of AI into Agile and DevOps to accelerate enterprise digital transformation.
We provide quality engineering services, independent software testing services, and independent validation services to companies in airlines, banking, healthcare, energy & utilities, finance, insurance, retail, and others. Our products and services are:
- Test Advisory and Test Transformation
- Digital Assurance
- Managed Testing Services
- Quality Engineering
- IP Product - BlueSwan Stack - Verita, Velocita, Cesta, Prudentia, Praxia (and recently added Sentiment Analyser)
Cigniti is listed on NSE (NSE: CIGNITITEC). The current market capitalization for Cigniti stands at INR 1049.81 Crore. Cigniti Technologies has been positioned as a Leader in NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) chart 2020 for AI Testing, Continuous Testing, and overall Quality Engineering capabilities
Software Development Head - AVP is a leadership role accountable for the successful delivery of software Projects & Programs. Managing multiple teams of developers and IT specialists, the Development head will work closely with the Executive Vice President and Presidents of various Geo to deliver large IT software projects that meet Cigniti Clients' needs. The Development head will be responsible for creating and providing strategic software/IT architecture and overall delivery roadmap, vision, and leadership. As a Senior Leader, you will also be responsible for growing the organization's IT development practice.
- Minimum 18-20 years of experience with 14+ years of experience in managing & delivering development projects
- Excellent communication skills and Client Consulting experience
- Should have led and manage multiple Software Development Projects in an IT Services (or) IT Consulting Industry
- Should have worked on onsite/offshore delivery models for development projects
- Should have managed TnM, fixed bid OR managed services projects.
- Good technical expertise in architecture and development languages (Java stack/Microsoft stack)
- Should have an entrepreneurial thought process - Self-driven, Innovative, and highflier
- Should have experience in total ownership & accountability - end-to-end ownership of Software & IT Delivery Projects.