MD at Churchgate Partners
Views:8615 Applications:735 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:691
Churchgate Partners - Associate - Investor Relations (1-3 yrs)
- Working closely with Churchgate Partners' corporate clients in designing and implementing investor relations programs to meet their specific requirements.
- The objective of the firm is to deliver independent advice and insightful analysis on the best practices of interacting with the global equity markets.
- The candidate will be responsible for working with the client execution team in their execution efforts for Churchgate Partners' clients in across India and internationally.
- Establish best in class communication materials (including investor presentations, earnings presentation, etc.) so that they match the industry standards and articulate the investment case. This involves interaction with the senior management of a company to understand their business, strategy and performance to be able to prepare the materials.
- Raise the equity profile of the client in the secondary capital markets through regular interactions with research analysts/heads of research. Also include handling and coordinating regarding specific queries of the analysts; soliciting regular feedback on the clients and setting meetings and/or conference calls with the client management.
- Assess varied client requirements, and responsible for handling client deliverables on day to day basis.
- The candidate will also be expected to assist in preparation of the pitching materials and contribute in the business origination efforts of Churchgate Partners.
- Involves multi-geography, multi-culture exposure to individuals.
Candidate's Desired Profile:
- Chartered Accountant or MBA from a premier business school.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the field of equity research, transaction advisory, private equity or investment banking.
- Should have a strong understanding of finance, accounts, capital markets and/or SEBI regulations.
- Strong financial modelling, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Prior experience of interacting with CXOs is preferable but is not a constraint for the right candidate.
About Churchgate Partners:
We advise over 25 corporates across Middle East, India and Asia Pacific on the implementation of global best practices in their continuous interaction with equity markets. Our advisory services leverage the teams- international capital markets experience and relationships with leading research analysts and global institutional investors. We are an independent firm committed to providing clients with unbiased advice of the highest quality. The objective is to achieve an appropriate trading valuation and a supportive shareholder base.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.