Senior Manager at Ad Astra consultants
Views:2019 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
CHRO/Head - Human Resources - Pharma (14-26 yrs)
We are looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to lead HR department.
- Responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet the business goals.
- As a Head HR, you will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training, and development, and compensation.
Basic requirements :
- Bachelors/Masters in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field.(Tier 1 or Tier 2 preferred)
- Experience in managing large teams will be preferred.
- Communication, business analysis, and problem-solving skills are a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.